The list on MSNBC has 27 names, if I counted correctly. They read a list of names off tonight at the vigil at ETSU and said there was still 4 to be identified.
I haven't heard anything about any local kids being victims. Are all the identities known now?
I haven't watched/listened/read as much this evening as I did yesterday and during the day today.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
The list on MSNBC has 27 names, if I counted correctly. They read a list of names off tonight at the vigil at ETSU and said there was still 4 to be identified.
I'm truthfully amazed that we didn't have a local involved.
I don't think that there are many from Dickenson currently there, but Wise, Scott, etc have quite a few
Its hard to consider anybody or anything being blessed in these circumstances, but I wonder how many were in buildings nearby, in buildings the shooter would have passed from point A to point B, etc.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
thankfully my first class did not start until 12:20 but i would have been in McBryde which is two buildings to the left of Norris...the building where the kids are standing looking out the glass windows
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Bookmarks